Group Dog Training Classes
Excelsior Dog Training is proud to offer group classes in Queens:
Group training is a great opportunity for dogs with mild behavioral problems or those in need of basic obedience training. If you live in the Queens area in New York, and you have a dog that fits the group training bill, Excelsior Dog Training has a class for you!
Practical Pet Protocol is a new and effective group training course, designed to give you the tools you need to foster a great relationship with your dog.
To achieve this, we:
- Offer basic obedience lessons. These lessons teach your dog to focus on you instead of on distractions, and they teach your dog basic commands like sit, stay, down, come, and heel.
- Teach you valuable methods designed to help you prevent, and not just react to, poor behavior from your pet.
- Expose you and your dog to real-world situations during the training course to ensure your dog continues paying attention to you outside of class.
- Offer valuable tools to aid you in continuing the training between classes, like a 50+ page training manual and access to our mobile app.
- Include lessons on canine psychology and canine history, to ensure you have a solid understanding of why your dog may choose to misbehave and how to turn that behavior around.
Any breed is welcome in Practical Pet Protocol, though this particular class is only open to dogs that are at least four months of age with NO history of severe behavioral problems. Severe problems include aggression, extreme hyperactivity, and leash reactivity. We offer in-home training programs, taught by the same trainer that runs the group classes, that would be effective for dogs falling into these age and behavioral categories.
Please contact the following locations for more information on our Queens group dog training classes:
None at this time, check back later!